Published on Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Pensacola Beach Gulf Pier To Reopen
Santa Rosa Island Authority
- Pensacola Gulfside pier will reopen Saturday, May 2.
- Pier hours - open 30 minutes before sunrise and close 30 minutes after sunset.
- Pier will be accepting fishermen only. No pedestrians at this time.
- Fisherman must be 6 ft. apart.
- The pier will be clearly marked with 6 ft markers to ensure everyone is able to follow the social distancing guidelines.
- Once pier is at full capacity, new fishermen will be admitted as spots become available with fishermen leaving.
- A sign posted at the Bait and Tackle shop has the requirements for pier usage.
- A phone number is posted at the Bait and Tackle shop to alter pier management of noncompliance by fishermen. Noncompliance will end your fishing for the day.
- Two porta potties at the base of the fishing pier ramp will be for the use of the fishermen.
Rate this article:
Number of views (104)