Public Safety Message: Baptist Hospital Campus and ERs Sept. 23 and Beyond
– Baptist Hospital will be moving patients from its E Street location to its new campus at the corner of Brent Lane and I-110 in Pensacola on Saturday, Sept. 23.
Baptist Hospital ER Sept. 23
- The new Baptist Hospital Emergency Room on Brent Lane opens Saturday, Sept. 23, at 3 a.m., and the ER on E Street will close at the same time.
- Other Baptist Health Care ERs are open 24/7, including the ERs at Gulf Breeze and Jay hospitals and the free-standing ER at Baptist Medical Park-Navarre.
Campus Access During Patient Move Sept. 23
- Both Baptist Hospital campuses at E Street and Brent Lane will be closed to the public on Saturday, Sept. 23, as our teams work to safely move patients throughout the day.
- Baptist team members will communicate with patients’ loved ones directly regarding visitation.
- Only individuals seeking care at Baptist Hospital ER on Brent Lane will be permitted on the campus during the move.
Campus Access After Sept. 23
- Baptist Hospital on E Street will close on Saturday, Sept. 23. Services will be at the new Baptist Hospital campus on Brent Lane.
- Baptist Hospital services at Brent Lane – beginning Sept. 24, normal hours of operation will be implemented.
- Bear Family Foundation Health Center opens Tuesday, Sept. 26. Contact your physician's office directly for details.